Landon IP is the only company that offers customers in the U.S. a single, low fee of $1.25 per page, regardless of what country the patent file history is from. Whether you need a file from the U.S., Brazil, Japan, Finland, or Malaysia, the price is the same — $1.25 per page! (This flat per page pricing model applies, with varying price points, for all of our customers around the world.) If you’re ordering your file histories from anyone else, you don’t know what you will pay — our competitors generally charge fees ranging from $1.50 to $3.50 per page for non-U.S. files, and their fees vary by country. With Landon IP, you always pay the same low per page fee.
Local inspection fees may also apply to file histories other than U.S., EP, and WO. Our inspection fees for countries with publicly available file histories are significantly lower than our competitors’, and we are constantly looking for ways to reduce these costs.
Price isn’t the only reason Landon IP should be your patent file history provider of choice. We also provide outstanding customer service, quality, and speed:
- We will investigate the availability of any file history in any country. Check out this list showing some of the countries for which our customers have ordered file histories.
- We leverage our global offices and our network of local agents to obtain valuable information to support unique requests.
- We assemble patent file histories very carefully and check the accuracy of every page. We’ll notify you of missing papers or pages and direct your attention to important papers or attachments.
- Our turnaround times are generally quicker than our competitors’ due to our extensive network of local agents and the expertise of our research analysts.
- If your requested file is already part of our large, in-house collection of U.S. and non-U.S. electronic file histories, we can often deliver the file you need within minutes.
Let Landon IP handle your next order, and we are confident that your search for the perfect supplier of global patent file histories will be over. Read more about Landon IP’s global patent file histories service.