Accurate translations are always important. But they are never more critical than when it comes to patents, patent applications, office actions, and other patent-related documents.
If a translation of a patent-related document does not accurately communicate your intended meaning, or if you receive a poor translation of someone else’s document, the potential risks are considerable:
- Failure to obtain the protection you expected to get in other countries
- Losing litigation that you should have won
- Responding inappropriately to a misunderstood office action
- Unnecessarily risking infringement due to misunderstanding of an important piece of prior art
General translation providers can’t effectively support your need for high-quality patent translations; they simply aren’t set up for it.
Landon IP, however, has been specializing in patent, legal, and technical translations for over 25 years. We also provide a wide variety of additional services across the patent lifecycle, including patent searching and patent analytics. A thorough understanding of patents and all related documents underlies our business model for providing all of our services, including translations.
We are ready to support your ongoing needs for high-quality patent translations. We have the:
- TEAM: Our unmatched team combines expertise in native language translation, patents and patent law, and all major technology disciplines.
- PROCESSES: Our proprietary QuadCheckTM quality control process combines the skills of our linguists with the knowledge of our in-house technology experts, who perform an additional review for technical accuracy that you won’t get from other translation providers.
- TOOLS: We carefully screen all of our translators for language and technical subject matter expertise. We use the latest translation memory software, which helps provide consistency and create time efficiences. We develop customized glossaries and style guides to further ensure quality. We use a high-touch, consultative project management approach to ensure that we fully understand your requirements and promptly resolve any questions that arise during a project.
Email us today at email@example.com to request a free, no-obligation discussion of your current translation needs, as well as a free copy of our Buyers Guide to Translation Services.
And to learn more about how Landon IP’s translation services can help your business, please visit our translation services web page today.